Timeline & Key Dates
This area of our website contains information about our school enrolment process for 2017.
Roadshow to Contributing Schools
Tuesday 2nd August or Thursday 4th August
Maeroa in Action Evening - Tuesday 23 August
- 4:00 - 5:15
- 6:00 - 7:30
- Two sessions due to the numbers, families just turn up to either time slot, no need to book.
Enrolment Packs delivered to Frankton, Aberdeen, Forest Lake, Vardon, Nawton, Pukete all other packs are either sent out in the mail or picked up at our information evening.
Enrolments forms due back - enrolments close for the DLU and Sports Classes on Friday 23rd September.
Interview for incoming students - parents booking sheet is in our enrolment pack for interview times.
- Thursday 13th October 9:00am - 8:00pm
- Monday 17th October 9:00am - 8:00pm
- Wednesday 2 November - 9am to 12 noon
Sports Class Testing
- Boys Tuesday 1 November - 3:30pm -5:00pm
- Girls Wednesday 3 November - 3:30pm - 5:00pm
Mike Thornley and Amanda Taylor will visit contributing schools to meet with teachers and collect further info.
DLU and Sports Class letters sent out on Tuesday 15th November to notifying of success.
Orientation Visits to Maeroa over 4 days - different days, different schools. Will contact you to confirm a time.
Meet the Teacher - Thursday 8th December 4 - 6pm.
- Stationery lists given out at this time.