We do not have any out of zone enrolment places available in 2022 now, we are full. We can take students that reside within our school zone.
- Check if you are in zone – see our Zone Information drop down
- If you are in zone, you will need 2 pieces of proof of address - current utility bill and one other
- Call the office to make an enrolment appointment – 847 5014
- You and your child will come in and meet with a staff member
- Bring a copy of their last school report and immunisation record, this does not include COVID immunisation details
- We contact your previous school
- Once enrolment is confirmed – purchase school uniform from NZ Uniforms
- New enrolments usually start by mutual consent the following Monday
If you have any questions regarding enrolments please call our office and we can help you.
If your child is currently in Year 6 please go the 2023 Enrolment drop down for an overview of our timeline and process.